Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
Long Island Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling remains one of the Rebmann specialty areas of expertise. We have been repairing, restoring, and remodeling Long Island kitchens and bathrooms for three generations and are confident we can help you with your project.
The Rebmann Remodeling Advantage:
- Master Plumbers: licensed, insured, bonded
- Prompt and timely
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association
- One-Year Warranty on All Parts & Services
If you are presently in the midst of a home renovation project and are searching for a plumbing contractor, Rebmann can help. We can also assist homeowners who are completing work themselves and could use some advice.
Get the Job Done Right the First Time
It is our mission to make your job easier so that you get your project done right the first time—and do so in accordance to proper plumbing code and specifications. With our vast experience in both the Nassau and Suffolk county areas of Long Island, we will manage your needs with the right connections to get your home remodeling project done within a reasonable amount of time, and at a reasonable rate.
Rebmann can provide you with the expert advice needed to complete your kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects in a timely and successful fashion.
Benefits of Long Island Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
- Enhance luxury—improve space and efficiency: It’s your home and you deserve the very best in comfort and efficiency from your kitchen and bathroom design. Rebmann can assist in recommending and adding new fixtures or updating bathtubs and sinks that will improve the design and flow of your home. New fixtures are a terrific way to save money as they prevent water leakage. New fixture additions are also a positive way to affordably begin the kitchen and bathroom renovation process.
- Create a safe space—remove mold and mildew: Kitchen and bathroom remodeling jobs are not only about ascetics. Rebmann works to eliminate mold and mildew that may be especially prevalent in older Long Island homes. We want to help make your entire home a safe and livable place for you and your family.
- Invest in the future of your home: Successful kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects may yield a huge return on investment at the time of resale. Enjoy a more luxurious and efficient space knowing that later on you may also be granted more cash for your efforts.