April can be a bit of an awkward time for HVAC. The time for repair and replacing heating systems is coming to an end, but it’s not warm enough outdoors to turn that AC on full blast. However, while you’re waiting for the weather to heat up, you can still get AC maintenance in Syosset, NY. When you do reach the point where you need to turn on your AC for the season, you want it working without any problem. AC maintenance in Syosset, NY is an important step in ensuring you have high-quality cool air immediately.
And if you want help maintaining your AC, allow Rebmann Plumbing to help you this season. You can call us up this spring for maintenance that’s both quick and effective. We will make sure not a single part of your AC goes unchecked and will repair any problem we can find so your AC is ready to go just in time for the warmer months. April showers will bring May flowers, and AC maintenance in Syosset, NY will bring you plenty of cool air!
When Should You Get AC Maintenance This Spring?
So, when is the right time for AC maintenance in Syosset, NY? Well, if want to know when the time is right, please observe the following signs with your current AC:
- No Cool Air: This is an obvious sign, right? Well, you may be amazed at how many homeowners will allow their AC problems to persist, even when it’s not blowing any cool air. This will leave you stuck dealing with the summertime heat without any relief, so it’s important to take care of it this spring before it’s much too late.
- Thermostat Problems: Your thermostat is able to provide you warm or cool set to a temperature that meets your individual specifications. However, if your thermostat begins experiencing problems, it may result in a season full of discomfort due to inconsistent air flow that will make some rooms cooler than others.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Your AC may be running low on refrigerant since it hasn’t been used in six months, but it may also be due to a leak in the system. Do not try to refill the system with refrigerant in the event of a leak and call a professional to inspect the problem instead to determine the cause.
- Strange Noises: Your AC should make a quiet humming noise at the most, but any louder noises are definitely means for concern. It generally indicates there is a problem with the AC’s internal components. Not to mention, it’s just doesn’t sound all that pleasant. Be nice to your ear drums and call a professional at Rebmann for inspection.
- Poor Air Flow: Poor air flow may indicate a problem with the AC’s compressor or even due to buildup in your ductwork that can hinder your indoor air quality. Professional duct cleaning may be needed alongside regular AC maintenance to ensure you’re receiving the best possible air flow.