A boiler replacement is absolutely necessary if you expect to stay warm this fall and winter. Your current boiler may no longer be able to provide you with high-quality heat and before it breaks down, you need to replace it. Keeping it in your home won’t be so good for your savings throughout the fall and winter, and your home comfort will take a hit. However, even though getting a new heating system should be atop your list of priorities right now, you need to make sure you are getting the right system or else you risk spending thousands of dollars on the wrong boiler. Unfortunately, this proves all too common an occurrence. Homeowners feel the urgency to provide their family with a reliable source of heat, which leads to them to throwing money at the nearest boiler available. This can bring them trouble extending beyond just a lack of heat. The wrong boiler may wind up costing more on energy bills, which can be incredibly costly when you consider over half of your home’s energy budget is geared toward home heating. If you want to avoid making a similar mistake, you need to make sure you are getting the right heating system for your home.
Why You Should Call Rebmann for a Boiler Replacement
If you are looking for a local heating company who can provide a brand new system, please call Rebmann today. We can install a brand new boiler in your home quickly, ensuring you do not have to go through a single day without heat. We can provide boilers from top brands and even consult with you before installation to ensure you are getting the right system for your home. With our help, you will have a boiler providing longer-lasting, highly-efficient performance. You can rest so much easier in your home knowing you have a system keeping the whole family comfortable. You also won’t have to worry about high energy bills at any point through the season. It’s crucial at this time of year to have a reliable source of heating, especially with outdoor temperatures on their way down. Calling us will ensure this fall and winter will be your warmest to date.
6 Questions to Ask Before a Boiler Replacement
If you want to ensure you’re getting the right boiler for your home, please consider asking yourself these 6 questions:
- How Have Your Heating Needs Changed? Odds are, the last time you needed to purchase a new boiler was well over 10 years ago. A lot in your life has probably changed since then. Maybe you have a few children now, or maybe you have an elderly parent now living in the home. You may have also made additions to your house, meaning more areas will need to be heated. Installing the same boiler may not be feasible, and you may need to upgrade it with another model.
- Are There Any Special Deals/Warranties/Rebates? Be sure to ask your heating contractor on how you can get some money back in your pocket once the replacement process finishes. With the average cost of a boiler hovering closer to $4,000 in cost, and the most efficient boiler models ranging up to $7,500, replacing your system can take a considerable amount out of your savings. Fortunately, there are several government programs and utility companies offering special deals like rebates to make a high-quality boiler affordable.
- What is the Age of Your Current Boiler? You may want to consider replacing your boiler once it ages past 10 years, as it will face a higher risk of breakdowns. Older boilers will provide more headaches than heat. To save yourself the frustration, replacing it with a longer-lasting model will be better, and a much more cost-efficient option. Boilers today can last up to 20 years.
- How Much Space Do You Have in Your Home? Before a boiler installation, you need to consider what needs to be done to ensure you are not installing the wrong-sized system, which can lead to trouble all its own. Make sure a heating contractor measures and inspects your home to determine the area of installation to ensure your chosen boiler is right fit for your home.
- What Areas Need the Most Heat? Fortunately, modern boilers come equipped with zoning capabilities that separate rooms of your home into zones, giving you greater climate control in your home. Not only will this give heat to the rooms of your home needing it the most, it will also prevent you from wasting energy.
- What Do You Want Other Than “Warm Air”? Obviously, you want a new boiler to provide better heating, but there may also be some other benefits appealing to your interests. As mentioned previously, zoning capabilities from modern boilers will be perfect if you are looking for better climate control. If you are looking for improved indoor air quality, modern boilers are also better at preventing dust particles and other allergens from spreading throughout your home.
Stay Warm This Winter And Schedule A Boiler Replacement Today
Contact Rebmann today if you want to learn more on how you can ensure high-quality heating in your home for boiler replacement!