A Water Heater That’s High in Performance and High in Efficiency
Indirect water heaters use the heat created by your home’s boiler system to heat your water. What is the result of such a process? A reliable and abundant supply of hot water for you and your family – or in the case of this customer, his business.
Whether it’s for a residential or commercial property, Rebmann Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning wants to be your water heater installation specialists.
We want you to understand the steps we would take while installing an indirect water heater, so here’s what we did for this business in Long Island:
- We removed the existing 100 gallon smart tank from the boiler room.
- Then, we installed adapters and a new stainless smart 100 tank.
- We wired low voltage for the new tank.
- We filled and purged the boiler side and the domestic side of the tank.
- Once the installation was complete, we checked how the boiler performed with the new tank.
Knowing how the installation process works probably isn’t enough to convince you to have an indirect water heater installed, right? Well, how about knowing all the benefits?
Benefits of an Indirect Water Heater
In order to enjoy the benefits of an indirect water heater, your home has to be heated by a boiler. But, if you do have a boiler system, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t invest in one.
- Reduced heat loss: Indirect water heaters are very well insulated and don’t lose a lot of heat when not in use. A gas water heater, on the other hand, is always losing energy up the chimney.
- Hot water storage: You can choose from a whole range of sizes – from 30 to 200 gallons – which means you are able to have as much hot water storage as you, your family, or your business needs.
- High performance: Because indirect water heaters’ performance is based on the boiler it’s connected to, they typically give off about three times as much hot water than a gas water heater.
- High efficiency: The water will be heated at the same efficiency of your boiler, so that means you’ll get about 96%, as opposed to gas water heaters that only reach about 70% efficiency.
- Longer life: You will probably never need a new water heater ever again, as most indirect water heaters have a lifetime tank warranty.
Think it’s time for an indirect water heater installation? Rebmann Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is waiting for your call!