Save Money by Switching to Oil
Most Long Island homes and businesses are fitted with boilers. We know because our full-service family owned plumbing, heating, and air conditioning business has been servicing them for nearly a century.
In short, gas is safer, more efficient, and more affordable. There’s really nothing to lose. Let’s take a look at the benefits of oil conversion more closely.
Benefits of Oil in Your Long Island Home
- Odorless: No one needs their home or business to smell like their local gas station. A switch to oil eliminates any nasty whiffs of gasoline from your personal space.
- Avoid Gelling Problems: Fuel tends to gel up in colder weather resulting in clogs. This is not an issue with oil.
- Higher Overall Efficiency: Since oil conserves energy it provides significantly higher efficiency opportunities than permitted with gasoline.
- Save money: Save up to 40% on utility bills.
- No Delivery: No more waiting around for fuel oil delivery at inopportune times and no more relying on your fuel oil delivery person to arrive on time.
- Prevent Leaks: Find peace of mind by eliminating worries of an oil tank leak in the ground or basement. This type of accident may not even be covered by insurance.
When you contact Rebmann, you receive quality customer service from beginning to end . We are prompt, professional, and ready for anything!
More and more home and business owners are realizing the cost benefits associated with switching from oil to gas. Our fully-trained and licensed professionals have been facilitating this now common update across north and south shores of Long Island’s Nassau and Suffolk Counties. If you’re located on Long Island, we can help.
Give Rebmann Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning a call today to find out if switching from oil to gas is the best solution for your Long Island residential or commercial property!