Benefits of the Rebmann Heating Service Contract Agreement
Rebmann Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is a family-owned and operated Long Island establishment. We have been committed to providing full-service quality to Suffolk and Nassau County home and business owners for over 100 years.
We owe our continued longevity to customer loyalty and to our ongoing commitment to superior customer service.
What is the Heating Service Contract Agreement?
Enrolling in our heating service contract agreement will essentially do two things:
1. Save you money.
2. Save you time.
Available to our residential and commercial clients alike, a service contract agreement with Rebmann means even higher priority service at a discount price. We remove the worry from the heating process by setting up scheduled professional maintenance that ensures your heating systems stay running smoothly all winter long.
What Are the Benefits of the Heating Service Contract Agreement?
As mentioned the number one benefit of enrolling in a Rebmann heating service contract is to save time and money. Other benefits and advantages include:
– Extended Equipment Life: Frequent professional maintenance translates to heating systems that stand the test of time. Our experts proactively maintain your heating fixtures to prevent problems and provide longevity.
– Covered Parts and Labor Costs: Needs extra parts? Worried about labor costs? No worries, both are included.
– Priority Repair Response Service: We provide emergency service for all of our customers, but our service contract holders immediately move the front of the line receiving the ultimate in priority service.
– Decreased Utility Costs: Well maintained systems will require less energy and therefore decrease your monthly utility bills.
– Less Fuss; Less Worry: Don’t bother trying to maintain your heating system alone. Having a Rebmann professional manage helps you save time while giving you peace of mind. Know the job is being done right as scheduled.
This winter, don’t get stuck in the cold! Contact Rebmann today to enroll your home or business in our heating service contract agreement.