Did you know that dry air can negatively affect your home? To bring some of the moisture back into your air and protect your air quality, you may want to consider a whole-home humidification system. Not only does it help you maintain home comfort, there are many other benefits to home humidification. Here are some ways it can benefit you:
Benefits of Whole-Home Humidification
- Better air quality. Adding a humidifier to your home may help to reduce the spread of most airborne contaminants in your home. Moisture can prevent the movement of debris as they combine. They become too heavy and drop.
- Better sleep. Removing the dryness in your home can help you sleep. A humidifier can add enough moisture into the air to soothe the tissues at the back of your throat, making for more comfortable sleep and cutting down on any snoring.
- Decreased allergy symptoms. Adding enough moisture in the air can help soothe your throat and nasal passages, preventing them from getting irritated which can result in coughing and sneezing. Whole-home humidification is also beneficial to those who suffer from asthma and other breathing-related illnesses.
- Better skin. Dry air can cause your skin to become dry. With whole-home humidification, your skin, hair, and nails will be protected.
- Protection for wood furniture. The longer your wood furniture is subjected to extremely dry air, the more susceptible it is to cracks and damages. While excessive moisture can harm wood, the right amount benefits it greatly.
- Keep your houseplants healthy. Houseplants, which can filter out toxins in the air, are a nice addition to any home, but they will suffer in a dry environment. Keeping your home at a comfortable humidity with a humidifier not only keeps you comfortable and happy but your plants as well!
The heating and cooling professionals at Rebmann are frequently trained in the latest humidifier technology. They use only industry-leading equipment and are always prompt and prepared. Warranties are available on all products and services as are various rebates for Long Island heating and cooling installations.
Call today to schedule your whole-home humidification installation!