Labeling Program Can Help Prevent Plumbing-Related Disasters
The holidays are fast approaching and at Rebmann we believe they should be a time of memory making and good times with family and friends, not a time to worry about your plumbing and heating.
For nearly a century, the experts at Rebmann Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning have been working to help Long Islanders prepare for the holidays. We know from experience that being proactive is best and we’re here to help.
What is the Emergency Valve Labeling Program?
The Rebmann Emergency Valve Labeling Program is a safety precaution that has proven effective time and time again for Long Island homeowners. As its name suggests, the program helps homeowners, their families, and even guests identify major household safety valves that, when shut off, could prevent plumbing related disasters.
Here’s how it works:
- A fully trained and licensed Rebmann professional will visit your home.
- We will label all of your home’s emergency safety valves. This means each emergency valve will be tagged and appropriately labeled making identification in the case of an emergency quick and easy.
- In the event of a burst pipe, water main break, sewage or gas leak, you will know exactly what to do. Of course if you’re not sure, call us, and we can always guide you to the correctly labeled valve.
What Are the Benefits of the Emergency Valve Labeling Program?
The Rebmann Emergency Valve Labeling Program makes for a worry-free homeowner experience. By taking a few simple and affordable proactive measures, it helps avoid potential disasters.
- Be prepared.
- Understand how your home’s plumbing systems work.
- Avoid otherwise potentially disastrous plumbing problems.
- Enjoy hosting family and friends without worry during the holidays.
Contact the professionals at Rebmann Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning to help ensure that you and your home are prepared for a variety of emergency plumbing situations.