Water Heater Repair and Replacement in Long Island
At Rebmann Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning, we understand how much of an inconvenience it is to have water heater troubles. You and your family use hot water every day for almost everything you do, and there’s no greater frustration than not having any.
But, unfortunately, water heaters are not indestructible and there will come a time when you will run into problems with it. So, when that time comes for you, it’s important that you are adequately prepared.
Common Water Heater Problems
- Broken thermostats
- Corrosion in the tank
- Defective heating elements
- Power loss
- Sediment build up
- Faulty valves
Many water heater repairs can be done pretty simply and, so you know when to expect when we arrive at your home, here’s how the Rebmann repair process works:
- First, we will perform a visual inspection of the water heater to see if there are any leaks or other problems.
- Then, we will test all of the components to see what, if anything, is not working properly.
- Once we know where the problem is coming from, we can determine the best course of action for repair.
- And don’t worry – we won’t leave you out. We will provide you with a comprehensive quote for repair and do it on the spot with your approval!
And, when repair won’t be enough, what happens then?
Water Heater Replacement
Even though most water heater problems can be repaired with ease, there are some – like leaks and sediment buildup – that signify your unit is just too far gone.
It’s easy to be skeptical of getting a new water heater, as you’ve probably had your current one for a good amount of time. But, as iffy as you may be, there are a number of benefits to investing in a new one.
Benefits of a New Water Heater
- Reduced repair costs: Water heaters get less efficient as they age, so it shouldn’t be a surprise if they start acting up pretty frequently. If you are continuously calling in repairs, those costs will add up. A new one will save you money in repair costs, and ensure you have an efficient water heater for longer!
- Lower water bills: An upgraded water heater will use less energy, which means you will pay less in water bills.
- More hot water: Are you tired of not having consistent water temperatures, or of having no hot water at all? Well, with a new water heater you won’t have to deal with that.
- An increased home value: If your water heater is old, or is in bad shape, a home inspector is going to notice. By having a newer, upgraded model, the value of your home will significantly increase!
Having a working water heater is essential. At Rebmann Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning, we can help ensure you always have hot water in your home. Call us today!